Installation and maintenance
Installing of filtration systems or dispenser
Installing of filters or dispenser is possible in 3 ways:
1. Self-installation using the included Manual.
2. Installation by our plumbing partners in Cyprus. The installation cost is EUR 50 for filtration systems MOD600, MO530, MO580 and EUR 30 for dispenser P500. The installation takes 20-30 minutes. It can be ordered by calling our plumbing partners: +357 97735201.
3. Installation by any plumbers who have experience in installation of similar systems.
It is possible to combine the date of delivery and the date of installation of filters / dispensers. In this case, the delivery will be made by our plumbing partner. To arrange this, please contact us.
Replace cartridges or membranes
The frequency of cartridge replacement is on average 1 time in 12 months. Membranes 1 time in 5 years.
Cartridges or membranes can be replaced in 3 ways:
1. Self-replacement using the included Manual.
2. Replacement by our plumbing partners in Cyprus. The cost of replacing cartridges or membranes is EUR 20. Cartridges and membranes themselves are billed separately. The cost of one cartridge is EUR 15-25. Replacement can be ordered by contact us.
3. Replacement by any plumbers who have experience in replacement of similar filters and membranes.
To reduce the risk of water leakage or flooding, and to ensure optimal R.O. system performance:
Change the disposable pre-filters every 6 months or sooner if you observe a noticeable reduction in water production rate.
Change the disposable post-filter every 12 months or sooner if you observe a noticeable reduction in water flow or production rate.
Change the disposable R.O. membrane every 24 months or sooner if you observe a noticeable reduction in water production rate.
Failure to replace the disposable filters & membrane at recommended intervals may lead to reduced system performance and cracks in the filter housings, causing water leakage or flooding.
Please note the capacity of the filters and membrane is limited. Their service life depends on the degree of contamination of the water supply and system usage. All terms apply to normal household use. Actual performance may vary. You may need to change filters or the membrane sooner than indicated if you notice chlorine or other tastes or smells, etc. manufacturer recommends a TDS test every six months.