This is a high end reverse osmosis water filtration system with 4 gallon storage tank, multistage filtration, 75gpd encapsulated R.O. membrane and integrated booster pump to be installed right under the kitchen sink for cleanest and safest water right at your home.
Features include space saving design, high-end fit and finish, built-in booster pump and easy-change filters & membrane.
Mineralizing water conditioner, designer faucet and installation kit are included.
The system removes odor and most harmful substances such as heavy metal ions and total dissolved solids from tap water making it tasty, fresh and vital.
Prio® MO580 — R.O. Water Filtration System with 4G Tank, with Booster Pump
Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
This is a high-end reverse osmosis water filtration system with a storage tank, multistage filtration, 75gpd encapsulated R.O. membrane element and built-in booster pump to be installed under the kitchen sink for cleanest and safest water right at your home.
- Clean and safe drinking water right at your sink. No need to transport and dispose of bottled water any more.
- R.O. high rejection rate membrane of genuine Toray sheet made in Japan for best water quality.
- Quick-change encapsulated filters and membrane for easy regular maintenance.
- Compact and modern slim design, premium look and feel.
- High quality 4G storage tank.
- Factory-preinstalled filters and membrane, worldwide tee-adapter valve, push-to-connect quick fittings, premium designer faucet, etc. for faster and easier setup and convenient use
Built-in Booster Pump:
- The most compact comprehensive, no-compromise R.O. machine with a booster pump on the market.
- Built-in powerful booster pump: Increases pressure to radically improve the performance and effectiveness of the R.O. unit in all three key areas: increases filtered water flow (production rate), increases rejection rate (improves water purification quality), increases recovery rate (decreases amount of waste water).
- Prolongs the membrane and pre-filter(s) service life due to increased recovery rate.
Multi-Stage Water Filtration:
- Carbon block pre-filter to reduce free chlorine, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor.
- R.O. membrane to reduce dissolved solids, metal ions, bacteria and viruses, and other suspended particles as small as 0.0001 micron.
- Water conditioning post-filter.
Make Your Contribution to Saving Our Planet
Save your pocket as well as our Planet: cut your costs dramatically by switching from bottled water to a point-of-use water purifier and reduce environmental impact of water bottles’ carbon footprint and plastics in the landfills.
Conforms to Directives and standards 98/83/EC, 2006/42/EC, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, EU 2015/1787, EN 14652:2005+A1:2007, etc.
- Allowable water temperature: +5 - +35 ° С
- Operating water temperature: +5 - +18 ° С
- Permissible ambient temperature: +5 - +40 ° С
- Operating ambient temperature: +14 - +24 ° С
- Supply water pressure: from 0.2 to 0.80 MPa
- Maximum instant inlet pressure (hydraulic shock): 1.6 MPa
- Filtered water production rating: 75 gpd (270 lpd) maximum
- Membrane rejection rate*, typical: ≥90%
- Recovery rate (system efficiency**), typical: 10-30%
- Recommended filtration rate: up to 2 l / min.
- Tank volume: 4G (15L)
- Shelf life (before use): 3 years from the date of production
- Overall dimensions (excluding liner and protruding parts):342x85x376 mm, tank - d=300 mm, height 360 mm
- Weight (net, without water): 8.1 kg
* For all dissolved solids combined as measured by TDS or conductivity meter.
** Efficiency rating means the percentage of the influent water to the system that is available to the user as reverse osmosis treated water under operating conditions that approximate typical daily usage.